Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate
Lead process improvement using six sigma concepts
When Six Sigma is implemented, a company’s product and service quality improve and work processes are smoother and more streamlined. These companies know the importance of having employees who can identify, analyze and solve quality problems.
The University of St. Thomas’ Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate is perfect for those professionals who already have a foundational knowledge of Six Sigma and work on these types of projects under the supervision of Black Belt team members. The expertise gained includes how to:
- Identify processes that need improvements quickly and efficiently
- Reduce variability to increase overall quality and reduce costs
- Increase the value you offer your organization by being better able to support Black Belt team members in large scale projects
- Employ numerous process improvement techniques within the DMAIC model
- Gain the practical experience needed to lead future small to medium scale projects
Click here to take your career to the next level.