Professional Certificate in Commercial Real Estate
Invest in your career and keep up with market changes
Real estate professionals must continually gain fresh knowledge, insights and strategies in order to keep up with market changes and remain marketable in the industry. This program provides a strong foundation in the skills needed to understand and employ real estate market analysis, market trends in urban land economics, investment analysis tactics and other commercial real estate finance tools.
With the University of St. Thomas’ Professional Certificate in Commercial Real Estate, you'll become the well-rounded real estate professional you need to be in order to stay on top of the competition.
Develop your skills in the following areas:
- Investment and income analysis for income-producing real estate investments
- Market analysis techniques to forecast supply, demand and market trends
- How to finance with debt and equity and methods of valuation and appraisals
- The roles government and law have in commercial real estate, contract and property management
- Asset management with single and portfolio assets
Continuing Education Credit
Earn Real Estate Continuing Education (CE) course credit through the Minnesota Department of Commerce with our programs with 15 hours submitted for each five-week program.