Online Mini MBA Program
Top business training and leadership practices
In today’s global economy, professionals need a deeper understanding of core business functions in order to make strategic decisions that deliver results.
The University of St. Thomas’ Online Mini MBA Program was designed with today’s busy executives in mind; case studies, business articles, lectures and exercises can be accessed from anywhere you choose at a time that works for you.
The weekly schedule will keep you on-track with the cohort model so you're able to join the online discussions with classmates and a learning facilitator.
The program focuses on gaining in-depth knowledge and problem-solving skills to tackle the biggest challenges faced by business leaders today including:
- Understanding managerial responsibilities as they relate to the entire business enterprise
- Managing shifting global business initiatives
- Optimizing strategic planning goals
- Making sound, ethical business decisions
- Being an effective leader who can motivate while still managing
Click here to take your career to the next level.