Mini Master of Financial Management
Develop the financial acumen to be an effective business leader
To be an effective business leader, it’s essential to master the fundamentals of financial management. Businesses rely on top managers to analyze financial statements, assess risk and identify upcoming opportunities. In this program, you’ll learn to use financial analysis tools and techniques in order to make informed business decisions.
The Mini Master of Financial Management is for professionals in any field who want to increase their financial literacy and become more successful managers.
- Gain experience in analyzing financial statements and understanding their significance
- Practice forecasting, budgeting and risk management
- Assess global market conditions in relation to decision making
- Become familiar with the merger and acquisition process
- Apply financial projection models in order to prepare more accurate budgets
- Understand tools such as return on investment, cost of capital and corporate valuation