Mini MBA Program
Top business training and leadership practices
In today’s global economy, professionals need a deeper understanding of core business functions in order to make strategic business decisions that deliver results.
The University of St. Thomas’ Mini MBA Program focuses on gaining in-depth knowledge and problem-solving skills to tackle the biggest challenges faced by business leaders today, including:
- Staying current with the changing legal and social environments in business
- Understanding managerial responsibilities as they relate to the entire business enterprise
- Managing shifting global business initiatives
- Optimizing strategic planning goals
- Making sound, ethical business decisions
- Being an effective leader who can motivate while still managing
Small class sizes foster a collaborative learning environment with a tight-knit network of industry peers who will remain an outstanding resource long after completion of the program.
Click here to take your career to the next level.