Mini MBA Program
Top business training and leadership practices
In today’s global economy, professionals need a deeper understanding of core business functions in order to make strategic business decisions that deliver results.
The University of St. Thomas’ Mini MBA Program focuses on gaining in-depth knowledge and problem-solving skills to tackle the biggest challenges faced by business leaders today, including:
- Staying current with the changing legal and social environments in business
- Understanding managerial responsibilities as they relate to the entire business enterprise
- Managing shifting global business initiatives
- Optimizing strategic planning goals
- Making sound, ethical business decisions
- Being an effective leader who can motivate while still managing
Small class sizes foster a collaborative learning environment with a tight-knit network of industry peers who will remain an outstanding resource long after completion of the program.
Click here to take your career to the next level.
Also Available Online
The Mini MBA Program is also offered in an online format. For more information visit the Online Mini MBA Program website.