Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate
Identify, address and correct problems
Lean Six Sigma (LSS) combines Lean’s efficiency techniques with Six Sigma methodology. The structure of Six Sigma, when used with the waste reduction of Lean, enables an organization to immediately improve its cash flow, enhance customer service and systematically improve processes that impact the customer.
The University of St. Thomas’ Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification program builds on the knowledge gained in previous Six Sigma certification classes and focuses on gaining in-depth understanding and problem-solving skills to take on the biggest challenges faced by organizations and Operations executives today, including:
- Acting as a mentor to Six Sigma Yellow and Green Belts within the company
- Understanding how to identify, address and correct a problem in any part of the business structure
- Developing managerial and leadership qualities
- Applying Lean concepts such as 5S, waste reduction, process, stream, and value mapping, as well as mistake proofing
- Defining, scoping, and executing DMAIC projects
- Performing advanced statistical analyses to determine the relationship between key inputs and process outputs
Get on your way to earning Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification by clicking here.