Chiropractic Leadership Institute
Empowering chiropractors to transform health care
As the health care industry undergoes dramatic change, it is critical for chiropractic leaders to contribute at the highest level to their industry and profession. The goal of the Chiropractic Leadership Institute (CLI) is to develop professionals who can mobilize resources, produce desired results and improve the delivery of health care.
Lead faculty Molly Magnani, D.C., describes the new chiropractic leadership program.
This program, delivered in collaboration with leaders in the chiropractic community, is designed to help you become more:
- Influential in motivating and inspiring others, managing and resolving conflicts, and working with administration
- Effective in creating best practices and improving health care outcomes, employee performance and financial results
- Confident in your ability to embrace opportunities and find creative solutions
- Respected by colleagues, staff and other health care professionals because of your confident, principled approach to leadership
- Committed to a community of chiropractic leaders who are dedicated to reaching greater success and influence within the health care industry