- We provide accommodations such as notetakers, audio texts, alternate exam arrangements, readers and scribes for exams, course modifications, sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, priority registration, and braille texts.
- We provide assistance in petitioning for course substitutions in foreign language and mathematics when warranted by documentation.
- We offer academic and personal advising regarding students' disability-related issues.
- We foster the growth of advocacy skills for students with disabilities.
- We offer consultation to faculty who have questions about working with students with disabilities.
- We conduct pre-screening for students who suspect they may have a learning disability or Attention Deficit Disorder. We refer students for further assessment if necessary and collaborate with outside agencies for complete diagnostic services.
- We assist students with accessing additional campus resources.
- We meet with prospective students who want to learn more about our program.