Registration Instructions - Summer 2010 Grad Engineering
If you a returning student who has not taken a class for more than one year, you need to contact Joyce Taylor to have your account returned to an Active Status; Joyce can be reached at 651-962-5756 or email@example.com; include your UST ID.
- Review the semester schedule by visiting ClassFinder and select the course(s) you want to take.
- Not sure which course you should take? See Which Class should I take?
- Contact your advisor if you need assistance choosing a course.
- Use the registration form to assist you with registration. REGISTRATION FORM (Word doc)
- Hold on your record? Contact the Business Office at 651-962-6600 for any financial related hold, or Joyce Taylor at 651-962-5756 if you are unsure who placed the hold on your record.
- Check the prerequisites for all courses. Make sure you have satisfied any prerequisite listed in the schedule for each course you choose. You will not be able to register for the course if you have not satisfied the prerequisites. If you have met the prerequisite by experience or some other means, please contact your advisor for a waiver.
- Class full? It is best to put yourself on the waitlist; that is the only way you will be able to ensure your spot in the “waitlist line”.
- Check important dates for the Semester in ACADEMIC CALENDAR
- Questions about tuition? TUITION AND FEES
Admission Completion Required to Register:
Any student who is not admitted to a degree program and has taken two or more courses must complete admission requirements to continue to take courses; a hold will have been placed on your record. Students with a registration hold should contact Joyce Taylor at 651-962-5756 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Easy How-to Register:
- Register online via the St. Thomas engineering website www.stthomas.edu/engineering
- Click on Tools
- Select MURPHY for Students & Faculty on the dropdown menu
- Log into Murphy Online using your UST ID and Pin
- Select Student Services
- Click on Registration
- Add or Drop Class
- Select the term you are registering for
- Enter the CRN of the classes you wish to register for and submit
- Contact Joyce Taylor at 651-962-5756 if you need assistance.
- If the class you want to take is full, it is important to get on the waitlist. Once on the waitlist, you will be notified if an opening becomes available; it is important to respond quickly to this notification so you do not miss the opportunity for the class.
Cancel A Class:
In the event you must cancel a class, it is important to be aware of the Refund Schedule since refunds are issued on a declining scale. SUMMER 2010 REFUND SCHEDULE If you have any questions, contact Joyce Taylor at 651-962-5756.