The University of St. Thomas Graduate Programs in Engineering and Technology Management offers a Manufacturing Systems Certificate designed to meet the needs of those who want a basic understanding of manufacturing systems and methods.
Who should Consider the Manufacturing Systems Certificate:
Certificate programs are for the degreed individual who wishes to obtain knowledge in an area but doesn't wish to pursue a degree at this time.
- Professionals taking a new assignment or position
- Professionals who want to upgrade skills
The certificate program consists of six required courses:
- ETLS 501 Manufacturing Systems
- ETLS 502 Manufacturing Processes
- ETLS 504 Excellence in Operations
-- OR --
ETLS 601 Program/Project/Team Management
- ETLS 505 Managerial Accounting and Performance Management
- ETLS 506 Statistical Methods for Manufacturing Quality
- ETLS 550 Leveraging Leadership for a Lifetime (1 Credit)
See also the Current Programs Catalog.
- Applications for admission to the University of St. Thomas programs in Engineering and Technology Management are accepted on an on going basis; students may begin during any semester. All applications to the School of Engineering Graduate Programs must be done using our online application. The application fee is $50 with instructions for payment in the online application process.
- Submit a resume outlining educational background, work experience, and professional affiliations.
- Supply your transcript showing degree or a copy of the diploma.