MS in Technology Management
A MS Degree in Technology Management which prepares our graduates for strategic technology management positions.
Program Educational Objectives:
- Acts as a leader and role model for ethical, professional, and social behavior and understands the societal implications of technical decisions.
- Analyzes issues from more than one perspective, asks insightful questions and assimilates information well, works effectively in a multi-functional team environment and communicates effectively in group discussion, formal presentation, and in writing to all audiences.
- Demonstrates the ability to integrate multiple technologies, to generate creative, differentiating options, and to develop effective strategies and continual improvement opportunities.
- Energetically embraces change, champions new ideas and best practices , and applies sound judgment.
- Inspires a vision, sets clear direction, connects customer requirements and corporate goals, and inspires others to become excited about achieving objectives.
Program Learning Outcomes
|TM1||Graduates will be able to integrate technology into product lines and operations and plan strategically:|
|TM2||Demonstrate the leadership skills to identify opportunities across the enterprise, understand the actions required and have the confidence to act (intuition)|
|TM3||Demonstrate the ability to frame issues and solve problems across the enterprise using interdisciplinary teams (logical organization and problem solving|
|TM4||Demonstrate the knowledge to make decisions and the judgment to prioritize and make choices|
|TM5||Demonstrate an understanding of social and ethical responsibility and the courage to apply it|
|TM6||Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in terms understandable to audiences.|
|TM7||Demonstrate an awareness of the profound impact of the global economic environment on technology strategy|
(Revised August 13, 2002 and February 2, 2005
per Engineering Graduate Curriculum Committee )