Interests and expertise
Managerial accounting and performance measurement, systems planning and implementation
George Gleeson has been an instructor in the Engineering and Technology Management and M.B.A. graduate programs at St. Thomas since 1986. He has worked as an accounting manager, human resource manager, logistics manager, sales manager, and general manager in distribution, service and manufacturing industries. He has also worked as a group controller at Control Data Corporation and as Chief Financial Officer at two other companies. Currently he works as a consultant with a primary focus on enterprise performance improvement and is principal in the training and consulting company, Performance Improvement Associates.
- ETLS 505 Managerial Accounting and Performance Management
- ETLS 851 Enterprise Information Systems
- ETLS 674 Managing for Improved Profitability
- Human Resource Management, Performance Improvement Associates/Haworth: 1997 (with T. Buchner)
- Benchmarking Workbook, Performance Improvement Associates/Haworth: 1996 (with T. Buchner)
- Performance Measurement Workbook, Performance Improvement Associates/Haworth: 1995 (with T. Buchner)
B.S. 1968, Business
Graduate study 1970, Industrial Relations, University of Minnesota
as well as at the University of St. Thomas.