Though we offer graduate degrees, certificates and licensures, our students receive far more than credentials. Dedicated attention, skill building and meaningful relationships are core to our student experience. Our students learn from educators who impart a balance of practical, professional knowledge grounded in theory, with ideas you can apply to your own career goals.
Each of our general teacher education licensure areas can be supplemented by 2-3 courses in order to obtain a Master of Arts in Education.
- Chemistry Education (9-12)
- Communication Arts and Literature (5-12)
- Earth and Space Science Education (9-12)
- Elementary Education (K-6)
- Emotional Behavioral Disorders (K-12)
- Instrumental Music Education (K-12)
- Life Science (9-12)
- Mathematics (9-12)
- Physical Education (K-12) and Health Education (5-12)
- Physics (9-12)
- Social Studies (5-12)
- Vocal Music Education(K-12)
- World Languages (K-12)
With just 4 additional credits, our Special Education licensure programs can be supplemented to obtain a Master of Arts degree.
- Academic Behavioral Strategist
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Developmental Disabilities
- Early Childhood Special Education
- Emotional Behavioral Disorders
- Learning Disabilities