University Assessment Committee
- to provide a university-wide assessment coordinating structure responsible for insuring appropriate assessment processes are in place in the schools and colleges
- to coordinate student assessment strategies that cross boundaries of individual schools and colleges, e.g., assessment of the undergraduate core curriculum, interdisciplinary courses, etc.
- to coordinate assessment efforts with other offices and divisions of the university, including Student Affairs and the Office of Institutional Research and Analysis
- to monitor the assessment of the contribution of each school and college to the university mission
- to serve as a clearinghouse for best practice assessment strategies
Members of Committees and some members of the UST community have access to secure committee information through Blackboard.
- Login to Blackboard
- Select the 'Community' tab.
- Browse for the committee of interest within the 'Faculty Governance/Committees section.