CISC Support Staff
Our support staff has decades of experience in their fields. They include the following functions:
- An Administrative Assistant who takes care of the day-to-day needs of the department and is the first conact for most students and faculty.
- A Manager of Technologies who has overall responsibility for all the labs and classrooms including those of the Graduate Programs in Software (GPS) department.
- A Lab Manager who keeps all the student labs up and running and installed with the latest software and hardware.
- A Faculty Support person who looks after the technology needs of the faculties of both CISC and GPS.
- Dozens of Student Consultants who are in the various open access labs on campus and provide immediate asssistance to students with questions. These Student Consultants are typically experience CISC or GPS students who have advanced in their education.
The full-time support staff has been with the department for many decades and is dedicated to making sure we have the resources needed to provide a high quality educational experience for you, the student.