Henry M. Neumann Scholarship
Henry M. Neumann, Ph. D., Scholarship Information and Application Instructions
The Henry M. Neumann scholarship is provided by an endowment from the estate of Dr. Henry M. Neumann, a 1947 UST Chemistry graduate and a longtime chemistry professor at Georgia Tech. The scholarship is for chemistry majors only, and is based on both merit and financial need.
The Department of Chemistry invites declared chemistry majors to apply for the Neumann Scholarship. Students planning on graduating in the Spring of 2019 are especially encouraged to apply. The Neumann Scholarship application may be obtained by clicking the link above. The application is in the form of a fillable Adobe PDF document; please read the instructions below carefully.
Please observe the following guidelines when applying for the Neumann Scholarship:
- Download the form above and open it in Adobe Reader.
- All responses must fit in the space provided. You may not attach additional pages. Any part of responses beyond the size of the boxes will not be considered.
- When complete save the application to your computer as a pdf file with your Name and Neumann in the filename (e.g. EricFortNeumannApplication.pdf).
- This saved and completed application file should be emailed to Dr. Fort at firstname.lastname@example.org along with an unofficial transcript no later than 4:00 P.M. on Friday, March 17, 2017.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Questions about the application should be directed to Dr. Fort email@example.com