Society’s challenges belong to all of us. To solve problems and prevent others, the Center for Nonprofit Management explores and develops new ways to affect social change. We are committed to educating students and practitioners to lead differently to meet the demands of today’s rapidly changing nonprofit and social business environment.
A catalyst for social good, we support both emerging and established social entrepreneurs, and for-profit and nonprofit social benefit organizations looking for innovative models and approaches to discern the best course for impact.
The Center for Nonprofit Management will help you:
- Better integrate sound management processes into your nonprofit operation
- Apply entrepreneurial principles of innovation and design to uncover additional funding sources and new ways to serve constituents
- Create strategic insights for leaders to strengthen the performance of the organization and set the stage for operational excellence within all key functions
- Position your board of directors to cultivate resilient community partnerships
- Measure the social benefit or “impact on investment” (IOI) of your organization’s activities
UST MBA with an emphasis in nonprofit management
The UST MBA elective track, along with our professional development programs, uniquely position students to enhance their cross-sector critical skills and broaden their career options.
Symposium on Social Entrepreneurship
Friday, May 1
Featuring keynote speaker Timothy Clark of Urban Ventures
This event has been cancelled. Check back for future events.