To ensure that our programs align with critical state and national standards, the College of Education, Leadership and Counseling uses Tk20's Campus Tools for Higher Education to monitor and assess the progress of our candidates. This tool helps address the needs of our candidates, graduates, faculty, and college through access to the following features:
- Course, program, and college-level assessments;
- Standards-based, reflective, electronic portfolios;
- Tracking and management of field experience, student teaching, and other clinical practice;
- Data aggregation from multiple assessments for candidates and programs;
- Candidate advisement, with access to records, assessments, transcripts, and program requirements;
- Creation of reports for comprehensive analyses and accreditation support;
- Powerful survey/collaboration tools for current candidates, graduates, and K-12 and other education partners.
To log into Tk20, use your St. Thomas username and password.
Instructions for completing tasks in Tk20 can be found on the Student and Faculty/Supervisor support pages.
If you need additional help using Tk20, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.