Jean M. Birbilis, Ph.D., L.P., B.C.B.
Graduate School of Professional Psychology
Dr. Birbilis has been working in the field of psychology as both a clinician and a faculty member for 30 years, including 22 years as a faculty member at the University of St. Thomas.
Her areas of expertise include but are not limited to: education, training, and supervision in psychology; assessment; individual, group, and family therapy; behavioral medicine; life transitions; military personnel, veterans, and their families; and the business of psychology.
- Birbilis, J. M. (2011). Diversity, Outcome Measures, and Implementing Regulation C-24. Psychotherapy Bulletin, 46(1), 31-32.
- Birbilis, J. M. (2010). Disparities in health and the potential impact of increased access to healthcare. Psychotherapy Bulletin, 45(4), 49-50.
- Birbilis, J. M., & Brant, M. M. (2009). What psychotherapy education and training doesn’t provide. Psychotherapy Bulletin, 44(1), 10-13.
Awards & Accomplishments
- Chair of the Membership Committee, Division 29 of the American Psychological Association
- Member of the Diversity Committee, Division 29 of the American Psychological Association