This interdisciplinary program seeks to enhance the ability to conceptualize, apply and implement cutting edge, technology-based solutions for professionals in a variety of roles, including knowledge management, learning, and performance consulting, faculty in education, technology and curriculum specialists or leaders, instructional designers developing online/blended learning and learning leadership.
The M.A. Degree in Technology for Learning, Development and Change program prepares students for a range of existing and emerging roles involving learning leadership and the strategic integration of technology with learning and change. As a student in the TLDC program, you will:
- Understand adult learning and human resource development
- Be able to design all forms of learning for a variety of purposes
- Be capable of assessing system learning and change needs and designing appropriate learning/change programs using technology
- Understand the leadership issues of managing learning across complex, global systems
- Lead strategic changes in systems and processes for enterprise performance