The Public Policy and Leadership program provides students with the knowledge base and leadership skills required in today’s increasingly policy-driven environment. Ethical, effective leadership is a core component woven throughout the program. Engaging, collaborative surroundings foster opportunities for you to build a professional network of colleagues who will become lifelong contacts throughout your career in any public policy venues. Contact us for more information on the JD/Public Policy dual degree.
What are our alumni doing?
- Achieving management positions in state, county and municipal agencies
- Holding policy and communication positions with large public school districts
- Lobbying in Washington D.C.
- Pursuing Law and Doctoral degrees
- Advise corporations on Government relations