Designed through a collaborative effort of student affairs leaders and program faculty, the Master of Arts degree and Certificate in Leadership in Student Affairs prepare you to lead in higher education. Our program has a unique focus on leadership, social justice, and theory to practice providing an opportunity for broad application upon graduation. Student affairs professionals work side-by-side with faculty and staff to create a dynamic learning environment for students. Every day, they help to shape the mission and culture of their college or university.
What some of our alumni are doing:
- Academic Advisor – University of Minnesota
- Residence Hall Director – Loyola University at Chicago
- Director of Admission – Hamline University
- Assistant Director of Admissions and Financial Aid – St. Catherine University
- Education Abroad Advisor – College of St. Benedict/St. John’s University