CELC Home / Academics / Continuing Education / Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

For our Students

  How do I register for a UST graduate continuing education course?

Please visit our course catalog at https://webapp.stthomas.edu/cedatabase/catalogTerm.jsp and find the course you are interested in taking.  In the detailed course information you will find contact information for the Academic Partner offering the course.  Please contact them directly to register and pay for the course, they will provide you with information on registering with St. Thomas.

  My Academic Partner says my registration with UST didn't go through--what do I do now?

Please contact our continuing education team at either gcepe@stthomas.edu or 651-962-4338 and leave your name, course information (CTED number and CRN if available), and the last four digits of your social security number.  We’ll be in touch with you within 2 business days.

  Where do I find my course registration number (CRN)?

Please contact your Academic Partner to receive your CRN.  Don’t know who your Academic Partner is?  Please email the continuing education team at gcepe@stthomas.edu.  We’ll be in touch with you within 2 business days.

  How do I order a graduate transcript?

  How do I become an Academic Partner?

Due to the termination of our CE program, we are no longer able to accept new academic partners.

  How many credits can I take each term?

The credit limit for fall and spring term is 9 semester credits. CE Students are allowed to take up to 12 credits in the summer term.

© University of St. Thomas · Minnesota
1000 LaSalle Avenue · Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403 · USA
1-651-962-4550 · education@stthomas.edu