Program application, registration, scholarships and program completion
To apply to the graduate certificate program complete the online application.
On the first application page -- Create Account page -- fill in the following:
- What degree are you seeking? -- Choose "Graduate"
- What school are you interested in? -- Choose "School of Engineering"
On the second application page -- Enrollment Questions -- use the following responses:
- Are you interested in a graduate or undergraduate degree? -- Choose "Graduate"
- What college or school are you interested in? -- Choose "School of Engineering"
- Degree -- choose "Certificate" (Do not chose Professional Development under "degree level".)
Note that your undergraduate transcript and a brief resume are required to apply.
The application fee for this certificate will be waived with the waiver code "EGED".
Graduate Engineering Education classes are $1200 for each 3 credit class. The four course graduate certificate costs $4800 if the application waiver is used and no scholarships are received.