The mission of the Center for Engineering Education is to prepare future and current P-12 educators to teach STEM education with engineering and increase their students' engineering literacy in an increasingly complex world. See Dr. AnnMarie Thomas' Squishy Circuits
"The rigorous content of the courses had me utilizing all my skills as a life-long learner. The professors were fantastic about making sure that I understood what I needed to and more importantly that the material fit my classroom. This experience has increased my confidence in bringing engineering lessons into the classroom."
- Allison Knoph, Engineering Education Graduate Certificate graduate
Future Cities Competition - looking for teachers to judge essays by January 15
- Go to: http://futurecity.org/register
- Select "Regional Competition Judge"
- Choose "Minnesota" as the region
- Select "City Description" judge