Change of Grade

An instructor may change a grade if there has been an error in the computation, transcription, or reporting of the grade. Instructors may also change grades of F which resulted from the lapse of Incomplete notations. Changes may not be made on the basis of additional work completed by a student unless all members of the class had the option to submit additional work. After the grading deadline for a term, the instructor must submit the changes to the Office of the University Registrar using the Official Change of Grade Form.