University of St. Thomas students and alumni using TommieCareers have access to InterviewStream. Using a webcam you may record and review your own responses online. For additional feedback schedule an appointment to meet with a career counselor.
Use InterviewStream to:
- Practice before and after a scheduled Mock Interview
- Brush up on your interviewing skills before that "big interview"
- Complete a classroom-assigned practice interview requiring a digital recording
- Perfect your 30 second introduction speech for job fair and networking events
- Gain insight on what employers expect during the interview process
You may choose to respond to a predefined set of questions or pick your own.
When paired with an in-person mock interview at our office InterviewStream can help you perform well in your next interview.
All you need is an active account on TommieCareers, a Web cam, and the latest version of Flash Player for your browser. You can set up and use your Interview Stream account 24/7 from any computer.
There is an option to practice without a Web cam.
Using your UST NetID and password, log into TommieCareers and click on the InterviewStream link on the home page after logging in.
You may contact the friendly people at InterviewStream if you have problems using the product: (877) 773-3164 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For non-technical questions about its application to your career development process set up an appointment to meet with a counselor by calling (651) 962-6761.