On-Campus Interviewing for Employers
Instructions for scheduling an On-Campus Interview with undergraduates at the University of St. Thomas
Note: Only positions requiring a minimum of a bachelors degree are eligible for recruiting through the On-Campus Interviewing Program.
- Call our Employer Relations Specialist, (651) 962-6761 for information and to schedule a date.
- Please be prepared to provide the position titles for which you are recruiting.
- After a date reservation has been made, you will be set up with an account on TommieCareers (we use Symplicity NACElink) to manage your posting, applicant resumes, and decisions.
- Within your account, please include Profile information about your organization.
Questions about the TommieCareers website should be directed to the Career Development Center, (651) 962-6761.
Tips to streamline your on-campus college recruiting
- Please read carefully the instructions sent with your On-Campus Interview confirmation email.
- Please be complete and detailed when submitting a description of your position. See Writing a Position Description for information on items to include.
- Include a profile about your organization within your Symplicity account and within the job description.
- Most employers choose to Receive Auto-Generated Resume Packets at end of the application period.
- Please respect pre-select deadlines; we want students to have adequate time to prepare for their interviews with you.
- If you select less than a full schedule of interviewees (fewer than 12 students with 30-minute interviews) or if you need to add a schedule, contact Jennifer Rogers at the University of St. Thomas Career Development Center before selecting students in Symplicity.
- Give the following to the interviewer coming to campus:
- Copy of the job description posted on Symplicity
- Directions (emailed to contact person 1-2 weeks in advance of interview date)
- Copy of the interview schedule (print from Symplicity)
- Student's resumes (print from Symplicity)
Always feel free to call Employer Relations Specialist, Jennifer Rogers if you have any questions: (651) 962-6761