University of St. Thomas Facts and Figures
- For detailed institutional data such as enrollment, gender, diversity, and degrees granted go to Institutional Research and Analysis.
- For academic calendars visit the university calendar online.
- Salary information compiled by our department for recent graduates of St. Thomas undergraduate programs may be found in the First Destinations.
- For Minnesota salary averages, visit the CAREERwise website and use the "search for salaries" option.
- National averages may be obtained from the National Association of Colleges & Employers website (NACE). NACE has a general summary of offer averages from its survey of employers.
- Internship Development Tips
- National Association of Colleges and Employers – “Legitimate Internships, Defined"
- Characteristics of High Quality Internships
- Planning Checklist
- Interview Questions
- Paying Interns
Writing a Position Description
- Diversity websites - The St. Thomas Student Diversity and Inclusion Services website has a listing of online resources relating to diversity.
- Hiring International Students - St. Thomas Office of International Student Services
Network with Colleges through Professional Development Organizations
- Minnesota Association of Colleges and Employers (MN ACE)
- Midwest Association of Colleges and Employers (Midwest ACE)
- National Association of Colleges and Employers
- Minnesota Association For Experiential Learning
Articles and Professional Standards
- Principles for Professional Conduct For Career Services and Employment Professionals