About Our Students
The University of St. Thomas is Minnesota's largest independent college or university.
- Overall Enrollment: 10,229 total — 6,2340 undergraduate and 3,995 graduate. (Fall 2014)
- Coeducational: 51.3 percent men, 48.7 percent women
- Students of color: 14.4 percent of undergraduates and 17.4 percent of the graduate student population
- International Students: 489 students from 65 countries
- 37% enrolled in a business major (Fall 2013)
- 60% of students had an internship experience before graduating as reported the 2013 Post Graduation Survey
- Academic Divisions (with undergraduate level programs): College of Arts and Science, College of Education, Leadership and Counseling, Opus College of Business, School of Engineering, School of Social Work
- Undergraduate students at St. Thomas study in more than 90 major fields, 60 minors, and several pre-professional programs
- Undergraduate degrees include bachelor of arts, bachelor of science, bachelor of music, bachelor of science in mechanical engineering or a bachelor of science in electrical engineering
- More than half of St. Thomas students study abroad.
- Campuses: Saint Paul (main campus), Minneapolis (downtown), Rome, Italy.
- Accreditations: AACSB, ABET
Most Popular Majors by Enrollment (Fall 2015)
For a complete listing of majors visit www.stthomas.edu/academics.
- Marketing (530)
- Mechanical Engineering (526)
- Finance (491)
- Biology (458)*
- Communication and Journalism(249)
- General Business Management (224)
- Entrepreneurship (212)
- Health and Exercise Science(180)
* Includes declared Pre-Medicine emphasis
Post Graduation Survey
The Career Development Center annually collects data on undergraduate alumni one year after graduation. The survey reports salary ranges, employment activity, as well as plans for graduate school. This report is available online in summary form and. Upon request, a complete hard copy may be sent to those interested. Visit the Post-Graduation Survey website for more information.