Choices is an Internet career and job search program providing exercises and information for career planning.
With Choices, you can:
- Take questionnaires to see what careers fit your interests
- Develop a plan of action for your future
- Investigate hundreds of different career options
- Record it all in your personal Career Plan Builder
Get Started with Choices Today!
Login at www.bridges.com/ct
New To Choices? Here's How To Create Your Account
There are 3 steps involved in creating your own account for Choices.
- Go to the Choices Web Site: www.bridges.com/ct
- Click on "Create a new portfolio."
- Enter the Site ID and Password provided by the Career Development Center*
- Choose your own username and password to access your Choices profile
Once your account has been created you may return to the site using the www.bridges.com/ct link and enter the username and password you created.
*A UST NetID and Password is required to access the Getting Started with Choices document on Blackboard. Alumni without a UST NetID and password should contact the Career Development Center to receive the Site ID and Password by calling (651) 962-6761.