Downloadable (and printable) presentations and handouts are available via our Blackboard (Bb) community. To access the additional documentation as well as any orientations (Job Fair or On-Campus Interviewing) follow the steps below.
- Log into http://blackboard.stthomas.edu using your UST username and password.
- Go to the Community tab and click on Student Services under Organization Catalog.
- Choose the Career Development Center. You will need to be enrolled. If you are not enrolled, click on the double down arrow next to Career Development and choose Enroll.
Career Center Orientations
Orientations such as On-Campus Interviewing and Job and Internship Fair are found under the Orientation link on the left navigational menu. (If you just enrolled, you may need to hit Refresh on the left navigational bar.)
Please Note: each orientation is a separate orientation and only fulfills the requirement for that program.
- Job and Internship Fair Orientation only fulfills the Job and Internship Fair requirement
- On-Campus Interviewing Orientation only fulfills the On-Campus Interviewing requirement
Be sure to complete the correct orientation.
Before you begin the orientation, you may wish to review, print, or download the companion materials provided through the Links and Documentation section within the orientation. These documents include helpful tips as well as step by step instructions that you will need after the orientation is complete.
IMPORTANT: You will only see the next section after you complete the previous section quiz satisfactorily. You may retake the quiz if necessary.
Follow the on-screen prompts and read each quiz question carefully. Please do not rush through the orientation. There is no time limit, and you may leave Blackboard and pick up where you left off at any time. It should take you approximately 30 minutes to complete the orientation.
IMPORTANT: When you are finished with all section quizzes, you will be asked to fill out an online form to confirm your submission.
Your orientation is not complete until you see a screen that says: "Orientation Complete - Submission Confirmed"
If you do not see the confirmation message, make sure you completed and submitted the form correctly.
Please allow at least one business day for our office to review your submission.