Mind, Body and Spirit Challenge
Beginning March 5, Campus Ministry and the Wellness Center invite students, faculty and staff of all faith traditions to take part in a 40-day Mind, Body, and Spirit Challenge to quiet their minds, renew their bodies and foster their spirits.
As part of the challenge, reflection journals will be available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. beginning Wednesday March 5th in both Campus Ministry and the Wellness Center. The journals will include daily reflections.
Participate in the 40-day challenge activities:
- Ted Talks Mondays - 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. in the Wellness Center, MHC 355
- Meditation Tuesdays - 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. in the Wellness Center, MHC 355
- Chair Massage Tuesdays - 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. in the Koch Commons Fireside Room (Room 113)
- Hula Hoop Wednesdays - 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. in the Koch Commons Fireside Room (Room 113)
- Centering Prayer Group Thursdays - 9:00 p.m. - 10:00 a.m. in the Wellness Center, MHC 355
Stay in touch on Facebook with Campus Ministry and the Wellness Center to receive updates on campus events which focus on mind, body, and spirit, and to receive weekly words of encouragement. Those participating in the challenge will receive a weekly newsletter and also have the opportunity to win a $100 bookstore gift card.