Chapel Use Policy: Chapel of St. Thomas Aquinas
- No alcohol, tobacco, or drug use is permitted in the Chapel.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Chapel.
- The Chapel will already be decorated in accordance with the Church calendar, and these decorations must be left in place.
- Any rearrangement of furniture or liturgical décor in the chapel must have approval prior to the event (including chairs, candles, plants, etc.) All changes to the sanctuary or nave must have prior approval. You may request furniture changes on the reverse.
- No decorative items (e.g., flower arrangements, pictures, bows or ribbon) may be placed on the altar.
- The Chapel must be cleaned up after the event. All handouts must be removed and liturgical items put away.
Aaron Brown, Director of Liturgy
Mail #5028, 2115 Summit Ave., St. Paul, MN 55105
(651) 962-6563 (office) – (651) 962-6503 (fax)