2015 Homecoming Parade
Join us along Summit Avenue on Saturday, October 17, 2015, for the annual Homecoming Parade. This St. Thomas tradition features student groups, UST alumni, faculty, staff, local businesses and community groups and Tommie Mascot.
To register for the parade please visit the appropriate link below:
St. Thomas Affiliated/Internal Organizations & Groups
Outside/External Businesses or Community Groups
- All entries must be appropriate, safe, and support the mission of the University of St. Thomas. Entries will be disqualified for use of profanity, vulgarity or any inappropriate objects, messages, or images. During the line-up, all entries will be subject to an inspection for both safety and content.
- Float must be structurally sound for the entirety of the parade. If deemed unsafe, the float will not be allowed to continue.
- Float must not exceed 15 feet high off the ground.
- The float/entry driver’s vision must not be impaired.
- All vehicles must be driven by a licensed driver.
- The use prior to and/or possession during the parade of any alcoholic beverage or drug, by any unit/entry member, is strictly forbidden.
- Parade participants are expected to conduct themselves in a courteous manner.
- Make sure to keep the area around you clean.
- Candy/handouts may be safely given to parade spectators. No items (including candy) can be thrown from vehicles and/or floats.
- We urge all parade participants (other than visiting bands and representatives), to please incorporate our school colors: purple and gray.
- Entries will be judged on:
- Tommie Spirit