2014 Homecoming Parade
Join us along Summit Avenue for the annual Homecoming Parade. This annual tradition features student groups, UST alumni, faculty and staff, local businesses and community groups and Tommie. To register for this event please go HERE. Additional details will be sent out to participating groups via e-mail.
- All entries must be appropriate, safe, and support the mission of the University of St. Thomas. Entries will be disqualified for use of profanity, vulgarity or any inappropriate messages or images.
- Candy/handouts may be safely given to parade spectators. No items (including candy) can be thrown from vehicles and/or floats.
- Parade participants are expected to conduct themselves in a courteous manner.
- Make sure to keep the area around you clean.
- The float/entry driver’s vision must not be impaired
- All vehicles must be driven by a licensed driver.
- The use prior to and/or possession during the parade of any alcoholic beverage or drug, by any unit/entry member, is strictly forbidden
- Float must not exceed 15 feet high off the ground
- Float must be structurally sound. If deemed unsafe, the float will not be allowed to continue in the parade
- The judges will be judging the floats on:
- Tommie Spirit