2015 Homecoming Parade
Join us along Summit Avenue on Saturday, October 17, 2015, for the annual Homecoming Parade. This St. Thomas tradition features student groups, UST alumni, faculty, staff, local businesses and community groups and Tommie Mascot. Registration information will be available this summer.
- All entries must be appropriate, safe, and support the mission of the University of St. Thomas. Entries will be disqualified for use of profanity, vulgarity or any inappropriate messages or images.
- Candy/handouts may be safely given to parade spectators. No items (including candy) can be thrown from vehicles and/or floats.
- Parade participants are expected to conduct themselves in a courteous manner.
- Make sure to keep the area around you clean.
- The float/entry driver’s vision must not be impaired
- All vehicles must be driven by a licensed driver.
- The use prior to and/or possession during the parade of any alcoholic beverage or drug, by any unit/entry member, is strictly forbidden
- Float must not exceed 15 feet high off the ground
- Float must be structurally sound. If deemed unsafe, the float will not be allowed to continue in the parade
- The judges will be judging the floats on:
- Tommie Spirit