Getting Connected on Campus
Why is involvement important?
- You can develop strong, life long friendships
- You have the opportunity to meet people of a variety of backgrounds
- Proven contribution to academic success
- Connection to the St. Thomas community
- The opportunity to get to know yourself better
- Develop professional skills and add to your resume
How can I get involved?
- On campus you could choose to participate in clubs and organizations, find a great job by checking out student employment opportunities, look in to living on campus or see what sporting events are coming up
- Off campus also offers opportunities for involvement such as volunteer opportunities within the community, you can check out local event tickets or rent sporting equipment at Tommie Central, or learn about studying abroad
- Also, don't forget to check out on campus events! You can visit the What's On this Weekend website, the Newroom and the STAR website .
Don't forget, you can always call the Campus Life office at 651-962-6130 or just stop by our office in the Anderson Student Center room 325 to find out how you can become more involved on your campus!