Club Training Dates & Locations:
- 12-1pm in MHC 206, Tuesday, April 25th
- 12-1pm in ASC 202, Wednesday, April 26th
- 12-1pm in MHC 206, Thursday, April 27th
- 12-1pm in ASC 202, Wednesday, May 3rd
- 12-1pm in MHC 206, Thursday, May 4th
- 12-1pm in MHC 206, Tuesday, May 9th
- 12-1pm in ASC 202, Wednesday, May 10th
- 12-1pm in MHC 206, Thursday, May 11th
Clubs and organizations are an integral part of student life at St. Thomas. They exist to provide you with an opportunity to continue your education outside of the classroom. Choosing to be involved is a great way to enhance social, interpersonal, problem solving and many other important skills. With approximately 140 clubs and organizations you are bound to find some groups which meet your interest.
An organization is a formal group of people with one or more shared goals. For recognition purposes, a club/organization must be comprised of at least ten University of St. Thomas students, have a stated purpose, constitution, and comply with university policies and procedures including those outlined in the Club Handbook 2017, USG Constitution, and the Undergraduate Student Policy Handbook.