Student Leadership Selection 2015-2016
Thank you for your interest in the Student Leadership Selection Process!
The Department of Campus Life, Residence Life, Dean of Students, International Student Services, Student Diversity and Inclusion Services, Anderson Student Center and Campus Ministry are proud to present a comprehensive student leadership application and selection process.
To see an overview of the positions and to review their time commitments, please view the position chart and click on the position descriptions below. Being familiar with the job description will help you prepare a better resume. Also, please make sure you are familiar with any dates and deadlines before applying.
- First-Year Commuter Advisor
- Hana Executive Board
- International Orientation Leader
- International Student Services Event Coordinator
- Linkages Mentor Program Intern
- Neighborhood Student Advisor
- Orientation Leader
- Peer Minister
- REAL Program Peer Advisor
- Resident Advisor/Apartment Coordinator
- Student Diversity Inclusion Services Programming Intern
- Student Diversity Inclusion Services Marketing and Social Media Intern
- STAR Intern
- Tommie Central (Anderson Student Center)
- Transfer Orientation Leader
Applications for the 2015-2016 are due Wednesday, February 11, 2015.