Student Leadership Selection 2013-2014
If you have applied for a position and need to sign up for an interview click here.
Thank you for your interest in the Student Leadership Selection Process!
The Department of Campus Life, Residence Life, Dean of Students, International Student Services, Student Diversity and Inclusion Services, Anderson Student Center and Campus Ministry are proud to present a comprehensive student leadership application and selection process.
To see an overview of the positions and to review their time commitments, please view the position chart and click on the position descriptions below. Being familiar with the job description will help you prepare a better resume. Also, please make sure you are familiar with any dates and deadlines before applying.
- First-Year Commuter Advisor
- Hana Executive Board
- Linkages Peer Mentor Program Intern
- Neighborhood Student Advisor
- Peer Minister
- REAL Program Peer Advisor and Summer Resident Advisor
- Resident Advisor/Apartment Coordinator
- STAR Intern
- Summer Orientation Leader
- Tommie Central (Anderson Student Center)
- Transfer Transition Leader
- Undergraduate International Student Mentor