Save the Date: The 2014 Fall Leadership Institute will take place on Monday, August 25 through Wednesday, August 27, 2014.
The Fall Leadership Institute (FLI), sponsored by the Departments of Campus Life, Residence Life, Student Engagement & the Anderson Student Center, is a three-day leadership conference opportunity for all undergraduate students, including those who are involved in clubs and organizations or are student affairs student staff members, interested in furthering their leadership development. The focus of FLI is to further personal leadership development and the building of leadership skills related to the students position(s).
At FLI students will:
- Explore and develop skills in intercultural communication, networking and group dynamics
- Think critically about their personal leadership styles and find opportunities to develop them
- Work skillfully with student leaders, faculty and staff to engage in dialogue and collaborate to create intentionally inclusive environments and quality programming on campus
- Learn resources in fiscal management, marketing, time management, event planning and other University policies and procedures to make informed decisions and create successful programs
- Learn to articulate their leadership experience, how their roles fit within the context of the larger UST community and how they contribute to advancing the common good