Important forms related to your student account.
Information concerning tuition charges and payment options, as well as Loans, a refund schedule, fees charged by the University and a break down of room and board charges.
Information and requirements for cashing checks as well as the policy for returned or dishonored checks
Handy guide for new UST students related to all things Business Office.
Regarding Cash Payments
Please note the following if planning to make cash payments on account; any cash or coin payments not meeting these criteria may be refused:
Cash and coin must be U.S. currency and in acceptable condition
Payments must be neat and organized
- Coin payments exceeding $10 must be rolled
UST has partnered with peerTransfer to offer a streamlined way to make international payments. peerTransfer's mission is to save international students and their families money that would otherwise be spent on bank fees and unfavorable exchange rates. With peerTransfer, students are offered fair foreign exchange rates and the ability to pay in their native currency (in most cases), thus allowing for cost savings as compared to traditional banks. In addition, more identifying information can be transmitted with the payments, allowing for quicker and more accurate payment application to the student account.
Click or go to: stthomas.peertransfer.com to begin the payment process.
- Select the country from which funds will be coming from and the payment amount in US dollars which will be paid toward the student account.
- After providing some additional basic information, book the transaction. Instructions will be sent via email on how to pay peerTransfer from the home country bank account.
- peerTransfer will then forward the US dollar amount to UST where it will be applied to the designated student account.
- peerTransfer will send an email to confirm receipt of payment.
- peerTransfer offers dedicated customer service at all times reachable via chat, Skype, email, and phone to provide assistance.
peerTransfer Customer Support:
US Toll-Free: 1-800-346-9252
The forms on this page may be PDF files. In order to view them, please use Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Forms on this page may be Word file(s). In order to view them, please use Microsoft Word.