Nurturing the Entrepreneurial Leader
The Schulze School of Entrepreneurship combines a focus on educating the next generation of business founders and creative thinkers with a commitment to serving the business community.
The only one of its kind within a business school, the Schulze School provides undergraduate and graduate entrepreneurship programs, leading edge collaborative endeavors and opportunities for funding new ventures.
Inside the classroom, entrepreneurship students learn to spot opportunities and become innovators, whether in their own businesses or as a leader in an existing business. In the community, Schulze School centers and institutes provide consulting, networking and small business incubators to help launch new endeavors.
The Schulze School Advantage
- An undergraduate major in entrepreneurship and graduate-level courses for UST MBA students develop graduates well-prepared for any challenge.
- The Family Business Center provides faculty and family business leaders with awareness, knowledge and skills to build their businesses.
- The Small Business Development Center offers free programs and one-on-one consulting to start-up ventures and growing businesses.
- The William C. Norris Institute catalyzes the creation and growth of visionary technology-based companies in Minnesota.
- The annual Fowler Business Concept Challenge allows students to develop a business concept and vie for scholarships.
- Entrepreneur Awards recognize outstanding individuals who personify the spirit of entrepreneurship.
Featured College Event:
Building Blocks in a Global Economy
Thursday, April 24, 8:00 AM
Full-time UST MBA Online Information Session
Wednesday, May 14, 12:00 PM
Entrepreneurship Alumni Directory
Alumni of the entrepreneurship programs at UST form a dynamic, interconnected network across a range of industries. From entrepreneurs who have translated their dreams into start-ups to intrapraneurs who have used their creative thinking and problem-solving skills to grasp new opportunities, alumni from both the undergraduate and graduate programs are changing the way business is practiced in Minnesota and across the country.
Browse the alumni directory to learn more about alumni businesses and make connections to kick start your own new venture.