Program at a Glance
In 11 months, you can turn your undergraduate accounting major into a master’s degree to set you apart from the competition.
The UST MSA is the most-established full-time graduate accounting program in the region.
Master of Science degree in Accountancy
- 11-month program includes a paid internship
- Students receive enhanced technical competency through advanced accounting courses
- An integrated curriculum explores core concepts in depth from multiple perspectives
- Faculty with real-world experience
- Access to experts addressing leading-edge topics and emerging issues
- An emphasis on business ethics to develop students as principled business leaders
- Personal coaching from faculty and staff to distinguish yourself in today's competitive environment
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or the equivalent*
- Application form and essays
- 2 letters of recommendation
- GMAT score
- Current résumé
- Personal statement
Incoming Student Profile
Average age: 22
Average undergraduate GPA: 3.5
Average GMAT score: 560
50% of students are UST undergraduates
10% international students
*Equivalent coursework includes all of the following upper-level courses: an intermediate accounting sequence of courses, auditing, corporate income tax, cost accounting, advanced accounting, accounting information systems, business law and financial management.
A 31-credit, intensive program designed to be completed in one year.
11 courses and seminars in an intensive, highly integrated curriculum of active learning plus an 11-week paid internship.