Women in Business Award winners announced
Friday, April 12, 2013
The Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal on Friday announced winners of its annual Women in Business Awards. This year a number of the honorees are Opus College of Business and University of St. Thomas alumnae.
The Journal says that each year it recognizes 50 women for their professional achievements, leadership qualities, and contributions to the broader Twin Cities community. The Opus College of Business is proud to observe that two members of the list – selected from hundreds of nominees – are MBA alumnae.
- Donna Block ’05 M.B.A., founder of Clinic Sofia, profiled last year in B. Magazine
- Becky Landon ’02 M.B.A., president of Landon Group
The Business Journal also honors one female executive with a Career Achievement Award. This year’s award goes to Margaret Perryman ’78 M.B.A., president and CEO of Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare.
Additional award recipients are University of St. Thomas alumnae:
- Emily Carlson Hjelm ’01, Director of development/executive director, The Basilica of Saint Mary/The Basilica Landmark
- Kim Keprios ’90 M.A., CEO, The Arc Greater Twin Cities
- Margaret Murphy ’82, chief credit officer, Anchor Bank
- Nicole Pomerleau ’97, media director, Colle+McVoy
Other St. Thomas affiliated honorees:
- Tabatha Erck, CEO, Chiropractic Care of Minnesota Inc. is a student in the Doctoral program in Leadership
- Hillary Feder, president and founder of Hillarys, has completed the Strategies for Business Vision and Growth Program, in the John M. Morrison Center for Entrepreneurship.
Congratulations to all of the remarkable women honored by the Business Journal this year.
Originally published: 04/12/2013, Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal