Financial Aid

Most students use financial aid in the form of Federal Stafford and Graduate Plus loans. Private bank loans or home equity loans are also options. 

To begin the loan process, complete the FAFSA (free application for federal student aid) found under "Applying for Financial Aid" at the UST web page for graduate financial aid. Detailed information about these loans can be found under the "Loan Information" tab on that page.

To contact a financial aid counselor, call (651) 962-6550 or send an email to