Program at A Glance
Achieve the impact of a globally accredited MBA degree with the relevance of a health care focus.
The Health Care MBA is a 21-month hybrid program providing flexibility for working professionals.
Master of Business Administration
- Executive-style cohort learning environment where your goals drive your learning experience.
- A diverse professional network representing the full range of the health care industry.
- Features a Global Residency focused on global innovation in Health Care.
- One of 14 M.B.A. programs nationwide dually accredited by AACSB (Assocation for the Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business International) and CAHME (Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Transcripts from all academic institutions attended
- Essay responses
- Three letters of recommendation
- Admissions interview
- Health care industry experience required
- Five years work experience recommended
Incoming Student Profile for Fall 2016:
- Men: 41%
- Women: 59%
- Average undergraduate GPA: 3.3
- Average years of work experience: 14
The Health Care MBA Difference
The Health Care MBA program is unique among MBA programs in that we tailor core business courses specifically to the business of health care. MBA programs with a health care concentration, on the other hand, are typically non-integrated programs where core business courses are comprised of students from across industries and areas of interest, and health care courses are taken as electives.
Core business courses in the Health Care MBA examine business principles, relevant examples and trends from across industries, while class dialogue focuses on how these concepts apply, or must be adapted to, the health care sector.
21-month hybrid program meeting on campus for a total of ten, three-day sessions throughout entire program
15 three-credit courses that combine online and classroom learning in a cohort model