Program at a Glance
Our new curriculum maintains the breadth of study you expect in an MBA program, while allowing flexibility to complete the degree in 16 months.
Master of Business Administration
- A 16-month degree developed in partnership with Twin Cities employers
- Option to obtain a graduate certificate or use elective courses to customize your degree
- Core courses embedded with team-based learning, practical projects and experiential opportunities
- Learn global business principles, on campus and abroad
- Develop industry-preferred skills through our communications, leadership and ethics labs
- Earn income starting with summer internship and continuing through end of program
- Access one-on-one career coaching
- Average undergraduate GPA: 3.24
- Average GMAT score: 546
- Average years of work experience: 5
- Men: 59%
- Average age: 28
- Domestic diversity: 31%
- International Students: 14%
- Bachelor's degree in any subject
- Application form and essays
- 2 years' work experience preferred
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Official GMAT or GRE score report
The Full-time Flex MBA can be completed in as few as 16 months…but that doesn’t mean your access to St. Thomas MBA courses has to come to an end.
With our new MBA+ program you can take up to 12 additional graduate-level credits within 36 months following your graduation at no additional charge. MBA+ courses are ideal for you if:
- You begin a new job and discover you want more in-depth learning in a specific functional area
- Your job responsibilities grow and a short course in a specific topic prepares you for your new role
- You’re a lifelong learner wishing to continue your St. Thomas education
A compact yet comprehensive full-time program to earn your accredited MBA in just 16 months.
Minimum of 19 courses in an intensive, tightly woven curriculum of active, project-based learning.