Program at a Glance
Established in 1974 as the Graduate Programs in Management, St. Thomas has been offering premier business education ever since.
The Full-time UST MBA is designed for those wanting to enhance their career potential through a commitment to full-time study.
Master of Business Administration
- 21-month format
- Cohort model
- Leadership, communication and ethics labs to help you become a well-rounded leader
- Applied Business Research course, giving you real world experience with a consulting project
- Elective courses to customize your degree
- Big school resources with small school feel
- Bachelor's degree in any subject
- Application form and essays
- 2 years work experience preferred
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Official GMAT or GRE score report
Student Profile (Fall 2013)
- Average undergraduate GPA: 3.21
- Average GMAT score: 564
- Average years of work experience: 4
- Men: 64%
- Average age: 27, range: 23-36
- Domestic diversity: 19%
- International Students: 15%
A compact yet comprehensive full-time program to earn your accredited MBA in just 21 months.
24 courses in an intensive, tightly woven curriculum of active learning.