Assistant Professor : Accounting Department
Send an email
B.A., Central University of Finance and Economics (Beijing, China)
M.Acc., Case Western Reserve University
Ph.D., Case Western Reserve University
- Corporate disclosure
- Corporate finance
- Dual-class splits and stock liquidity
- Earnings valuation and insider trading
- Value line timeliness rank upgrades
"Price delay premium and liquidity risk," with J. C. Lin, A. Singh, and S. Sun, Journal of Financial Markets, forthcoming.
"Unraveling a puzzle: The case of Value Line timeliness rank upgrades," with J. C. Lin, A. Singh, and S. Sun, Financial Markets and Portfolio Management 25:4 (2011): 379-409.
"Stock splits, trading continuity, and the cost of equity capital," with J. C. Lin and A. Singh, Journal of Financial Economics 93:3 (2009): 474-489.
Significant Scholarly Honors
- "Market reaction, revised proceeds, and the classification of seasoned equity offerings" won the TFA Outstanding Paper Award in the 2012 KFA & TFA Joint Conference in Finance.
- "Stock Splits, Trading Continuity, and the Cost of Equity Capital" won the Outstanding Paper Awards in the 2008 NTU International Conference on Finance.