Assistant Professor : Management Department
Send an email
B.S., Stanford University
M.B.A., University of California, Los Angeles
M.S., University of California, Los Angeles
Ph.D., University of Minnesota, human resources and industrial relations
- Impact of self-regulatory processes on goal setting outcomes
- How can an employee effectively manage their boss?
- Welsh, E. T., D. Bhave, and K. Y. Kim, "Are you my mentor?" Career Development International 17 (2012): 137-148.
- Welsh, Elizabeth, D. B. Ganegoda, R. D. Arvey, J. Wiley and J.W. Budd, "Is There Fire? Executive Compensation and Employee Attitudes," Personnel Review 41 (2012): 260-282.
- Welsh, Elizabeth and C. R. Wanberg, "Launching the Post-College Career: A Study of Mentoring Antecedents," Journal of Vocational Behavior 74 (2009): 257-263.
- Welsh, Elizabeth, C. R. Wanberg and J. S. Kammeyer-Mueller, "Protégé and Mentor Self-Disclosure: Levels and Outcomes Within Formal Mentoring Dyads in a Corporate Context," Journal of Vocational Behavior 70 (2007): 398-412.
- Welsh, Elizabeth and T. Glomb, "Can Opposites Attract? Personality Heterogeneity in Supervisor-Subordinate Dyads as a Predictor of Subordinate Outcomes," Journal of Applied Psychology 90 (2005): 749-757.