Adjunct Instructor : Marketing Department
B.A., mathematics and physics, St. Olaf College
M.B.A./M.S., technology & innovation management and system dynamics, Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Marketing with a focus on medical technologies
- Founder and principal, MedLinX Consulting, LLC. MedLinX provides strategic planning and innovation management consulting services for clients in medtech and healthcare delivery.
- Integral, Inc. Consulted with Fortune 500 companies with an academically-based consulting firm specializing in Innovation Management out of Cambridge, MA.
- Guidant/Boston Scientific. Led product strategy leadership facilitating the company's entry into remote device follow-up and heart failure sensors.
- Medtronic, Inc. Venture manager for neurological Therapy, and field clinical engineer for pre-market release clinical trials in the cardiac rhythm management product line.
Current Board Positions
- Vinland National Center, Loretto, MN. Health care facility for patients with traumatic brain injury and chemical dependency.