Thomas H. Ressler
Associate Professor : Operations and Supply Chain Management Department
Send an email
B.M.E., mechanical engineering, University of Minnesota
M.S.I.E., industrial engineering, University of Minnesota
Ph.D., operations research, University of Minnesota
- Application of statistics and mathematics for management decision making
- "Educating Rational Decision-Makers About Uncertainty Using US Social Security Investment Economics," with T. Ressler and M. Ahrens, Journal of Operational Research Society, Forthcoming.
- "Systems Thinking, a Consilience of Values and Logic," with T. Ressler and M. Ahrens, Human Systems Management Journal, Vol. 24, No.4, pp. 259-274, 2005.
- Teaching Graduate Students to Think Systemically: Using Grounded Theory to Analyze and Process Data. Midwest Qualitative Research Conference, June, 2009.
Significant Scholarly Honors
- Outstanding Professor, University of St. Thomas
- Outstanding Teacher for Black Students, University of Minnesota
- Outstanding Mathematics Teacher, University of Minnesota IT
- Outstanding Teacher, Administrative Medicine Program, University of Wisconsin
- Kellogg Leadership Fellowship, 1986
Current Editorial Community Relationships
- Creator, Believe and Achieve Program
- Creator and coordinator, Bridge for Success
- Board of Directors, National Youth Sports Program